APPLICATION & QUALIFICATION
- Complete online franchisee candidate questionnaire
- Receive confirmation that you meet the basic requirements for becoming a Checkers and Rally's hamburger franchisee
- Receive and review Checkers & Rally's franchisee information package, including the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- Sign and submit the FDD receipt
- Submit all information requested in the Franchise Information Package including proof of assets
- Interview with our Franchise Operations Team to review and discuss your business plan
FRANCHISE CANDIDATE DAY
- Attend Franchise Candidate Day held at Checkers Drive-In Restaurants corporate headquarters in Tampa, Florida
- Meet with Checkers Executive Team and key department heads
SITE SELECTION & DOCUMENT EXECUTION
- Work with Checkers Real Estate Director to identify trade areas for your development agreement
- Sign a Development Agreement (DA) and receive approval on site selection
DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE SITE APPROVAL
- Submit proposed site packages to the Development Committee for review and approval
- Work with Checkers construction team to determine a construction timeline and connect with outside vendors for the construction process.
- Begin construction
- Attend a five week franchisee training program at one of the Checkers & Rally's approved training restaurants.
- Operations Excellence Support (OES) provide on premise support for the opening of your restaurant
- Work with Checkers & Rally's Franchise Development and Marketing Teams to promote your Grand Opening through local marketing, public relations, and social media.